This is a collection of my favorite recipes. This blog is mainly for me. I wanted a place to keep all my recipes where I could pull up the recipe where ever I may be from my phone or computer. These are recipes I have TRIED and LOVED. I have a LONG waiting list of recipes I want to try that I hope to add soon. I have collected these recipes over the years and unfortuantely do not remember where I got all of them. If I know the source I have given credit where credit is due. If you stumble across my blog and find YOUR recipe, please let me know and I will give you the credit!

Blueberry Kuchen

12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.

Ingredients
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries

TOPPING:
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter, melted

Directions
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add the milk, butter,
egg and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes or until well blended.
Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with
blueberries. In a bowl, combine sugar and flour; add butter. Toss
with a fork until crumbly; sprinkle over blueberries. Bake at
350° for 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 12
servings.

Blueberry Kuchen (continued)
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 269 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment