This is a collection of my favorite recipes. This blog is mainly for me. I wanted a place to keep all my recipes where I could pull up the recipe where ever I may be from my phone or computer. These are recipes I have TRIED and LOVED. I have a LONG waiting list of recipes I want to try that I hope to add soon. I have collected these recipes over the years and unfortuantely do not remember where I got all of them. If I know the source I have given credit where credit is due. If you stumble across my blog and find YOUR recipe, please let me know and I will give you the credit!

Cauliflower crust

This is a recipe I modified from a bunch of different cauliflower pizza crust recipes I found. I've never tried it with pizza, but was sure I could use it with a quiche. I could. It was awesome. The pizza crust included oregano mixed in the crust, but I left it out for the quiche crust.

1/2 LARGE head cauliflower (or 2+ cups shredded cauliflower)
1 large egg
1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic (or fresh garlic)
1/2 teaspoon onion salt

I grated my cauliflower. Cook the cauliflower, dry, for 8 minutes in the microwave. Let it cool. Mix in rest of the ingredients and press into greased pan. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. (you can bake it longer for pizza crust. It just all depends on how crunchy you want your crust.) Top with whatever toppings you are using. (pizza toppings, quiche filling)
For pizza: broil until cheese is melted.
For quiche: bake @ 400 degrees until egg mixture is set. 45 minutes- 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment