This is a collection of my favorite recipes. This blog is mainly for me. I wanted a place to keep all my recipes where I could pull up the recipe where ever I may be from my phone or computer. These are recipes I have TRIED and LOVED. I have a LONG waiting list of recipes I want to try that I hope to add soon. I have collected these recipes over the years and unfortuantely do not remember where I got all of them. If I know the source I have given credit where credit is due. If you stumble across my blog and find YOUR recipe, please let me know and I will give you the credit!

TGI Friday's Jack Daniels Sauce

(I make this without the whiskey and it tastes the same. Don't feel like you have to add it. Also I usually double this because we LOVE the sauce!)

1 head of garlic (oven roasted 1 hour@ 350 degrees)
1 Tbs olive oil
2/3 cup water
1 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 tbs soy sauce
1 1/3 cup dk brown sugar
3 tbs lemon juice
3 tbs minced white onion
1 tbs jack Daniels whiskey
1 tbs crushed pineapple
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper


Combine water, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Stir occasionally until mixture boils then reduce heat until mixture is just simmering.

Squeeze roasted garlic out of skins. Measure 2 tsp into the saucepan and whisk to combine. Add remaining ingredients to the pan and stir.

Let simmer about 40-50 minutes or until mixture has reduced by about 1/2 and is thick and syrupy. Make sure it doesn't boil over.

Makes 1 cup of glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment