This is a collection of my favorite recipes. This blog is mainly for me. I wanted a place to keep all my recipes where I could pull up the recipe where ever I may be from my phone or computer. These are recipes I have TRIED and LOVED. I have a LONG waiting list of recipes I want to try that I hope to add soon. I have collected these recipes over the years and unfortuantely do not remember where I got all of them. If I know the source I have given credit where credit is due. If you stumble across my blog and find YOUR recipe, please let me know and I will give you the credit!

German pancakes

2-3 tablespoons butter
6 eggs
1 cup flour
1 cup milk

-Turn oven to 425 degrees, put butter in a 9×13 pan and put it in the preheating oven.
- Mix together eggs, flour and milk.
-Take pan with butter in it out and tip pan back and forth moving the butter around until it is completely melted and covering the bottom of the pan.
-Pour egg/milk/flour mixture into the pan. -Put back in the oven.
-Bake for 15-20 minutes. The edges will be brown and puffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment