This is a collection of my favorite recipes. This blog is mainly for me. I wanted a place to keep all my recipes where I could pull up the recipe where ever I may be from my phone or computer. These are recipes I have TRIED and LOVED. I have a LONG waiting list of recipes I want to try that I hope to add soon. I have collected these recipes over the years and unfortuantely do not remember where I got all of them. If I know the source I have given credit where credit is due. If you stumble across my blog and find YOUR recipe, please let me know and I will give you the credit!

Hot Fudge Sundae Cake

This is my favorite dessert of all time. Seriously, it's that good. It's gooey cake on top, and fudge syrup on the bottom.

1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tbs cocoa
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
2 tbs veg. oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)

Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt together well in a 9x9 inch square pan. Add milk, oil, and vanilla to dry ingredients and stir well with a fork. Stir in the chopped nuts. Spread batter evenly in the pan.

1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 3/4 cups hot tap water

Sprinkle brown sugar and cocoa over batter. Pour hot water over the top of the batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or sweetened whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment