This is a collection of my favorite recipes. This blog is mainly for me. I wanted a place to keep all my recipes where I could pull up the recipe where ever I may be from my phone or computer. These are recipes I have TRIED and LOVED. I have a LONG waiting list of recipes I want to try that I hope to add soon. I have collected these recipes over the years and unfortuantely do not remember where I got all of them. If I know the source I have given credit where credit is due. If you stumble across my blog and find YOUR recipe, please let me know and I will give you the credit!

Quinoa Chickpea and Avocado Salad




Skinnytaste.com
Servings: 4 • Size: 1 1/4 cups  • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 6 pts
Calories: 248 • Fat: 7 g • Carb: 41 g • Fiber: 8 g • Protein: 9 g • Sugar: 1 g
Sodium: 403 mg (without salt)

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
  • 15 oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
  • 1 cup cooked quinoa
  • 2 tbsp red onion, minced
  • 2 tbsp cilantro, minced
  • 1 1/2 limes, juice of
  • kosher salt and fresh pepper, to taste
  • 1 cup diced cucumber
  • 4 oz diced avocado (1 medium hass)

Directions:

Combine all the ingredients except for avocado and cucumber, season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Just before serving, add cucumber and avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment